XUETING

profile comments affiliates History


Quizes coming!!! Sunday, July 11, 2010 / 2:33 PM
hello all(:
hahahahahas[:
tests, quizes, labtest are all coming up next week!!!
homework are pile-ing and stack-ing up :(
jiayou jiayou jiayou xueting!!! (:

i prayed hard that telecom principles labtest and
ICAPP labtest i will know how to do!!!
especially netfund quiz, the subject know me
i dun understand the subject :(
gonna revise more on that subject!!!

this song is great !
let me share with you all !!! :DDD HAHAHS!! [:

You laid aside Your majesty,

gave up everything for me.

Suffered at the hands of those You had created.

You took away my guilt and shame,

When You died and rose again.

Now today You reign,

And heaven and earth exalt You.

I really want to worship You my Lord,

You have won my heart and I am Yours.

Forever and ever, I will love You.

You are the only one who died for me,

Gave Your life to set me free.

So I lift my voice to You in ador - a -tio
n.
I love this song man!!! (:

THIS FRIDAY!
skating soon!!!!!! :DDD
HAHAHS(:


what if i say i am fascinated by you?

xueting(:




Love You, I Love You
I left the porch light on for you
Layout is best viewed in Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Sucks big time in Internet Explorer. Please do not use any part of this layout and credit as your own, thank you. Blog is owned by Miss Satellite! Enjoy your stay here! :D