XUETING

profile comments affiliates History


Wild Wild Wet :DDD Saturday, January 16, 2010 / 6:57 PM
yupp today actually went for jap cca
with yujie at 11am
but i am late :(
reach there one hour later.. haha.. :X
oh and on the way to school i saw jiaen(:
haha, happy!!(:
ya I can't catch up with what they are doing
so i left after 5 mins !! haha
lunch till 12 plus 1 plus
after that went to meet Irene Jiexin her cousin and 6 other guys
and WILD WILD WET (:
I play almost all except water works..
cos we wearing Tshirt cant get to play in it..

anyway, i rate today's trip, 4/5 :DDD
xueting(:



Love You, I Love You
I left the porch light on for you
Layout is best viewed in Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Sucks big time in Internet Explorer. Please do not use any part of this layout and credit as your own, thank you. Blog is owned by Miss Satellite! Enjoy your stay here! :D