Movie -- Where Got Ghost? :DDDFriday, August 14, 2009 / 11:20 PM
after seoul garden i take 69 with weiling back to tp.. meet tw and zk there.. cos they got CDS thing at tp after that around 6.30pm, tw and me went to watch [[ where got ghost ]] at tamp and zhikeong went for tp's bbq.. show was okay..
xueting(:
Love You, I Love You
I left the porch light on for you
Layout is best viewed in Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Sucks big time in Internet Explorer.
Please do not use any part of this layout and credit as your own, thank you.
Blog is owned by Miss Satellite! Enjoy your stay here! :D
I Love You like the way you Love me
I left the on porch light for you
biography
Hi everyone!
My name is Ng Xue Ting!
270892:D
PASIR RIS PRIMARY
LOYANG SECONDARY
TEMASEK POLY
School of Engineering!
I love to laugh !!! :D
AND I WANT TO GROW TALLER!!! :D
That's me! (:
Lovies
family, friends
oreos
yogurt
eeyores, bunnies and paul frank
I am happy and i love my life!!
I live everyday to its fullest!!(:
Whether you are sweet or cruel
I’m gonna love you either way
tweets
Love, my aim is straight and true
Cupid’s arrow is just for you