XUETING

profile comments affiliates History


Jiaen's birthday celebration and Exam week! :DD Wednesday, August 26, 2009 / 10:50 PM
my main exam ended today!
and holiday start from tml onwards!

okay lets do some update on last saturday(:
celebrated jiaen's surprised birthday with
yixuan, teckwoon, kenneth and me! :DD
after that we went to watch THE PROPOSAL.
it was nice and funny!
i hope we really had an enjoyable day. :DDD
---
HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER-
GUNNY CHIANG JIAEN!



Jiaen! :DDD
4 years of friendship and kinship (:






gunny; rabbit; and me!








kenneth playing with the lighter!?!


the birthday girl(:


nice right(: heehees! :DDD
and
---
-I did, and I flung my Dfund today. :(
My last question was like totally horrible
and totally screwed!! gosh! help me pls someone.

- yujie leaving S'pore today at 1am:(((
and weiling leaving tml. :(((
i swear i gonna miss them!!!!!!
especially our laughter and the funny talks.
come back faster okays:DDD
see you next semester(:

- and tml is my birthday.. haha..
may i pass all my subject:(
xueting(:



Love You, I Love You
I left the porch light on for you
Layout is best viewed in Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Sucks big time in Internet Explorer. Please do not use any part of this layout and credit as your own, thank you. Blog is owned by Miss Satellite! Enjoy your stay here! :D